T-Mobile Tuesdays: What is the discount offer?
The Dyrt is the app for all your camping needs. Now you can get 50% off The Dyrt PRO, which helps you find last-minute free camping, plan camping trips in minutes, save on campsites and gear, and b...View More
T-Mobile Tuesdays: How long does the promotion last?
The T-Mobile Tuesdays promotion lasts for 7 days, and will expire on Tuesday, September 22nd at 4:59am ET. Hope you got the promotion in time. Happy camping!View More
T-Mobile Tuesdays: Using The Dyrt for new PRO members
Welcome to The Dyrt! Thanks for using T-Mobile Tuesdays to become a member of The Dyrt PRO! The next step to access amazing camping is to learn how to use The Dyrt! Load your app on your phone, lo...View More
T-Mobile Tuesdays: How to Cancel
Since you received an amazing 50% discount through T-Mobile Tuesdays, this purchase is non-refundable, but you can easily make that amount back by booking a few PRO campgrounds or getting a killer ...View More
T-Mobile Tuesdays: Welcome to The Dyrt PRO - General Information
Welcome to The Dyrt! Thanks for using T-Mobile Tuesdays to become a member of The Dyrt PRO! Make sure to check out all the great features of PRO! 40% discounts at campgrounds 30% discounts on outd...View More
T-Mobile Tuesdays: How to reset your password
So you’ve created your account and now you can’t remember your password. So frustrating! But we’re here to help! On the sign in screen, you can click the “forgot password” link and you can reset ...View More
- What is The Dyrt PRO?
- Why can't I see all the campground photos while offline?
- How do I search for campgrounds while I'm offline?
- Can I review a campground while I'm offline?
- How do I sign in to The Dyrt to access offline features if I'm offline?
- How large of a map area can I download? I would like to download the entire US.
- How do I cancel my PRO free trial before my paid subscription begins?
- Why am I not showing up as PRO?
- Does the PRO subscription work with Family Sharing?
- What should I do if I'm having problems signing in to my The Dyrt PRO account?
- How long is my PRO subscription?
- Can I get a refund for my PRO subscription?
- What is The Dyrt's cancellation policy?
- Where can I find my booking information?
- How do I check the status of my campground request?
- What if I need to modify or cancel my reservation?
- Am I able to request a specific campsite at a campground?
- When is my credit card charged?
- How do I claim my campground listing on The Dyrt?
- Does it cost anything to claim my campground on The Dyrt?
- Can I see how many people have viewed my campground listing?
- Can I add information about my campground?
- Can campers see availability for my campground?
- Can I respond to reviews of my campground on The Dyrt?
- What about taxes?
- Can campers book my campground on The Dyrt?
- How do reservations on The Dyrt work?
- What if I want to keep my campground updated on The Dyrt but don't want to set up bookings?
- Does it cost anything to transact bookings on The Dyrt?
- I manage multiple campgrounds. Can I accept bookings for all of them on The Dyrt?
- What are the different levels and how do I level up?
- What are the different badges I can earn?
- How can I suggest a new badge?
- What do I get for leveling up?
- Do my contributions made before the new badges launch count?
- Why did I only get one contribution for multiple edits to a campground?
- How can I unsubscribe from emails from The Dyrt forums?
- Where can I suggest a new category for the forums?
- Who moderates the forums?
- How do I find the forums?
- Why was my post removed by a moderator?
- How are categories organized in the forums?