You can cancel The Dyrt PRO any time during your trial period or your subscription. It's best to cancel at least 24 hours before the trial ends or before your subscription year ends in order to avoid the annual subscription charges.
For cancelling a trial or subscription: You must turn off auto renew in the same place you subscribed. You must be signed into your app store (Apple or Google) or your online account (website) to see your settings for this purpose.
- Apple users need to go into their subscriptions in the Apple App Store to cancel (turn off auto renew)
- Google users need to go into their subscriptions in the Google Play Store to cancel (turn off auto renew)
- Web users (those that signed up on our website) need to log into their profile on our website (not in the app) and open their account settings to cancel the account (turn off auto renew). If your app re-directs you back to the app, then you must either force it open in "desktop mode" or simply use a computer instead. You can't use the app to cancel, you have to use the website, hence the re-direct away from the app.
How to cancel if you upgraded to PRO on our website:
**If your app re-directs you upon clicking "manage my subscription" it's trying to get you to open the page in mobile web. You either need to force mobile web to open (ie: open in desktop mode) or use a computer instead**
- sign in to The Dyrt
- click your profile image in the upper right hand corner
- click ACCOUNT
- flip the auto renew switch to off
How to cancel if you upgraded to PRO on our app:
*click on the links below for instructions*
Please note the following:
- After you cancel, you'll still have access to PRO until your trial ends
- If you turn off auto-renew before the trial ends, your card won't be charged the annual fee
- Trials begin before you are charged, so there are no payments to be refunded during your trial
If you have already been charged, please find your Dyrt subscription on the platform where you subscribed (Apple or Google or the website) and then follow the subscription to find out how to apply for a refund. Those individual platforms hold your credit card information.