Generally, all charges for in-app purchases are nonrefundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods.
The Dyrt can’t issue a refund for any payments made after your free trial of The Dyrt PRO ends. If you upgraded via app, please reach out directly to Apple or Google Play for assistance, since they hold your credit card information.
How to request a refund:
- Apple refund Instructions
- Google Play refund instructions
- For upgrades to PRO made via browser / our website, please contact email@example.com
Please note the following:
- For free trial users, the trial begins before you are charged, so there are no payments to be refunded during the trial period
- Once you've purchased The Dyrt PRO directly, or following the conclusion of your free trial period, it is yours to use for a full year
- You can cancel your subscription at any time (see "How do I cancel my PRO subscription?")