Here are some of the key features you should know about that we are now offering at The Dyrt through the new Manager Portal:
- More customization of campground details pages, including amenities, adding photos, enabling bookings, and more ways to control what campers see on The Dyrt
- Custom campsites! Campground managers can now add individual campsites to their listings on The Dyrt, add photos, add amenity information to those sites, etc.
- Calendar sync is here too! Since we can track availability information from OTAs that use iCal, we can sync calendars to avoid double bookings. Users will now be able to book campsites immediately with the option to offer instant bookings. You can also enable Request to Book if you want to make sure you have space. Campground managers that set up campsites will no longer have to tediously review and approve booking requests (unless you prefer to do so), saving time and making the booking experience so much better for campers.
- More controls for pricing, such as configurable pricing rules, rates, holiday pricing, as well as more ways to set up Stripe payouts.
- A revised campground claim experience, with easier setup for new campgrounds.
- A toggle switch to turn on and off bookings in the settings tab of your Manager Portal
- Ability to block off calendar dates
- And last but not least, an onboarding flow for new managers at The Dyrt. There’s a lot of information to take in when first exploring the Manager Portal, so let us know if you need help at email@example.com
We are happy you are with us at The Dyrt and hope that you enjoy the new experience!