We have good news! The NEW Manager Portal is here!
Here are some of the key features you should know about that we are now offering at The Dyrt through the new portal:
- More customization of campground details pages, including more fields, better official photo management, and more ways to get camper's attention.
- Overhauled accommodations, now known as site groups. Site groups are used to organize and manage pricing for…
- Custom campsites! Campground managers can now add individual campsites to their listings on The Dyrt, add photos to each of them (to show campers what each one looks like) and add amenity information to those sites, and link sites to 3rd party calendars (like AirBnB or Tentrr).
- Calendar sync is here too! Since we can track availability information from said calendars, users will now be able to book campsites immediately with the option to offer instant bookings. Campgrounds that offer campsite booking are called “instant book” campgrounds. Campground managers that set up campsites will no longer have to tediously review and approve booking requests (unless you prefer to do so), saving them time and making the booking experience so much better for campers. (We still offer backwards compatibility, of course.)
- More controls for pricing, such as configurable pricing rules, seasonal pricing, holiday pricing and pricing for site groups, as well as more ways to set up Stripe payouts.
- A revised campground claim experience, with easier setup for new campgrounds. Go check out our new marketing page!
- and last but not least, an onboarding flow for new managers at The Dyrt. There’s a lot of information to take in when first exploring the Manager Portal, so we’re giving new managers a guided tour to get them set up.
We love that we can offer a far better Manager experience now, and hope that you will reach out with questions. We are happy you are with us at The Dyrt and hope that you enjoy the new experience!