Yes! If you are a PRO member, you can use Road Trip Maps to plan trips on both thedyrt.com website and The Dyrt app.
Here's how to access Road Trip Maps on the website:
- Sign into your Dyrt account with your PRO account
- Click your profile icon and select "Route Planner" from the menu
- Select "Start a New Trip"
- Follow the prompts to Start a New Trip and add a beginning and end point
- Add optional waypoints (cities/towns/campgrounds) as you wish to help define a route
- Add the specifics of your camping & travel preferences
- Select "Build My Trip" once you've completed all the steps
And here's how to access Road Trip maps from The Dyrt App:
- Sign into your Dyrt PRO account
- Click your profile button in the bottom right corner of your screen
- Select the "PRO Tools" tab and scroll down to "My Trips" and select "Plan a Trip" to start a new trip
Once the initial route is provided, you can add or substitute campgrounds, add fuel stops, make notes and even export and print the trip. If you need to navigate, you can Export to Google To access Road Trip Maps in our app, select My Trips in the PRO Tools section of your PRO profile.