In the mobile app, the user settings in the "Me" tab will show you how much storage is being used for your downloaded maps.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see all the campground photos while offline?
- How do I search for campgrounds while I'm offline?
- Can I review a campground while I'm offline?
- How do I sign in to The Dyrt to access offline features if I'm offline?
- What is The Dyrt PRO?
- How large of a map area can I download? I would like to download the entire US.
- How much storage will The Dyrt PRO take up on my device?
- How do I know how much storage my downloaded maps are using?
- How do I find my downloaded maps?
- How do I delete a downloaded map?