In the mobile app, you can find your downloaded maps by tapping on the cloud icon from any map view. You can also access your downloaded maps by going to your 'Me" tab. In addition, you will notice more detailed map information as you are searching on The Dyrt, if it's an area you have downloaded.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see all the campground photos while offline?
- How do I search for campgrounds while I'm offline?
- Can I review a campground while I'm offline?
- How do I sign in to The Dyrt to access offline features if I'm offline?
- What is The Dyrt PRO?
- How large of a map area can I download? I would like to download the entire US.
- How much storage will The Dyrt PRO take up on my device?
- How do I know how much storage my downloaded maps are using?
- How do I find my downloaded maps?
- How do I delete a downloaded map?