How do I download maps for offline use? Follow
For PRO members, here's how to download maps for offline use in n the mobile app. This only works (offline maps) in the app, it does not work on the website.
1. Open The Dyrt app on your device.
2. Log into PRO if you are not logged in yet (some users have a free and PRO account. You must be logged into the PRO account to access the map download function)
3. Click on the "spyglass" icon to enter the map view.
4. Click on the folded map icon in the lower right of the map to open the menu.
5. Click on "OFFLINE MAPS" to open
a screen that allows you to see the ones you have and to add more.
You can also access and add them from the PRO TOOLS tab inside your profile.
Article is closed for comments.