Most of our campground data is based on community information. Unfortunately, that means not all campground pages get the love and attention they deserve.
We are constantly working on improving amenities, filters, and more. On every campground page, we also offer you the ability to add information and report any inaccuracies you happen to come across, which our team then reviews. Here's where to find that option on both our app and website:
1. Scroll to "Features"
2. Tap "Add Feature" just before the "Access" section
3. Make any needed changes
4. Tap "Save" at the bottom
5. Or "Report a Problem" such as campground closed, duplicate campground, not a campground
6. Tap "Save" at the bottom
1. Scroll to the "Features" section
2. Click "View all Features" just before the "Access" section
3. Click on "Add Vehicle Info" or "Add Camper Info" and make any needed changes
4. Or go to "Problems with this Listing?" to select campground closed, duplicate campground, or not a campground
5. Click "Save" at the bottom
Thanks in advance for your contributions and happy camping!