Yes! All you need to do is find your campground, claim your listing, and set up your Manager Portal. Then sit back and let the booking requests roll in.
Articles in this section
- What about taxes?
- Can campers book my campground on The Dyrt?
- How do reservations on The Dyrt work?
- What if I want to keep my campground updated on The Dyrt but don't want to set up bookings?
- Does it cost anything to transact bookings on The Dyrt?
- I manage multiple campgrounds. Can I accept bookings for all of them on The Dyrt?
- I made a mistake! How do I cancel a reservation?
- What are all those badges on user profiles?
- How do I approve or decline a request to book from a camper?
- How do I set a cancellation policy?