The Dyrt takes a 5% commission and 2.9% + .30¢ per transaction for credit card processing fees. Funds are securely paid out every Monday (after the campground stay is completed) directly to your bank account from our payment processor, Stripe.
Articles in this section
- What about taxes?
- Can campers book my campground on The Dyrt?
- How do reservations on The Dyrt work?
- What if I want to keep my campground updated on The Dyrt but don't want to set up bookings?
- Does it cost anything to transact bookings on The Dyrt?
- I manage multiple campgrounds. Can I accept bookings for all of them on The Dyrt?
- I made a mistake! How do I cancel a reservation?
- What are all those badges on user profiles?
- How do I approve or decline a request to book from a camper?
- How do I set a cancellation policy?