Canceling a Booking Follow
At The Dyrt we understand that there will be situations where a property manager will need to cancel a reservation due to emergency, inclement weather, natural disaster, or something outside of their control. These warranted cancellations are unavoidable and understandable.
For unwarranted cancellations, such as changing your mind or canceling a booking to accept another one, we ask property managers to honor our policies that are in place to maintain trust with campers so they can expect their reservations to be honored. Our policy for unwarranted cancellations in a 12-month period is as follows:
- 1st Cancellation: The Dyrt will contact the property manager to confirm our cancellation policy.
- 2nd Cancellation: The Dyrt will contact the property manager again to provide additional information, if needed, and to understand why the cancellation occurred.
- 3rd Cancellation: If the property is set up for Instant Book, they may be switched to Request to Book for 90 days, depending on the situation. If the property is set up for Request to Book, bookings may be paused for 2 weeks.
- 4th Cancellation: Bookings may be paused indefinitely.
Booking Request Expirations:
At The Dyrt we understand that there will be situations where a booking request will expire before a property manager with Request to Book can respond. Property managers often get busy with campers, and booking request notifications are occasionally missed.
That being said, we want to maintain trust with campers and give them peace of mind that their booking requests will be answered in a timely manner. For this reason, we ask that property managers honor our policy for booking request expirations during a 30-day period:
- 1st Expiration: The Dyrt will contact the property manager to confirm they are receiving notifications and verify their contact information.
- 2nd Expiration: The Dyrt will contact the property manager again to provide additional information, if needed, and understand why the expiration occurred.
- 3rd Expiration: Bookings may be paused for 2 weeks, depending on the situation.
- 4th Expiration: Bookings may be paused indefinitely.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.
Article is closed for comments.