When you request to book, you will be charged a $1 pre-authorization fee which will immediately be reversed or expire. Once the reservation is confirmed, you’ll be charged the full amount of your reservation 3 days before your stay.
Articles in this section
- What is The Dyrt's cancellation policy?
- Where can I find my booking information?
- How do I check the status of my campground request?
- What if I need to modify my reservation?
- Am I able to request a specific campsite at a campground?
- When is my credit card charged?
- How are campground prices determined?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- I want to go camping tomorrow night, can I still book on The Dyrt?
- Can I just pay when I get to the campground?