When a camper requests to book a campsite, you’ll receive an email from us with their trip details. You’ll then have 24 hours to approve or decline their request. Requests that are not responded to within 24 hours expire.
Articles in this section
- What about taxes?
- Can campers book my campground on The Dyrt?
- How do reservations on The Dyrt work?
- What if I want to keep my campground updated on The Dyrt but don't want to set up bookings?
- Does it cost anything to transact bookings on The Dyrt?
- I manage multiple campgrounds. Can I accept bookings for all of them on The Dyrt?
- I made a mistake! How do I cancel a reservation?
- What are all those badges on user profiles?
- How do I approve or decline a request to book from a camper?
- How do I set a cancellation policy?