You could, but there’s no guarantee you’ll have a spot available for you. Booking through The Dyrt removes all the stress from knowing whether or not a campground is full.
Articles in this section
- What is The Dyrt's cancellation policy?
- Where can I find my booking information?
- How do I check the status of my campground request?
- What if I need to modify my reservation?
- Am I able to request a specific campsite at a campground?
- When is my credit card charged?
- How are campground prices determined?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- I want to go camping tomorrow night, can I still book on The Dyrt?
- Can I just pay when I get to the campground?